Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two Amazing Mothers...

I am a blessed man. I have been blessed to have one of the best examples of a Christian in my life... my mother. Dianne Andrews is one of my heros. She is the strongest woman I have ever known. She is a perfect example of compassion, wisdom, and love. She taught me first hand what it means to serve others and put other people before yourself. I watched her do this with her children at school and many of their families. Her wisdom has enriched my own marriage. Her love for God and family has permeated me to the core. Her family is tops in her life and time and time again I have watched her put us before herself. She is a giant in a small physical package. Happy Mother's Day mom.

I have also been blessed with a wife who is an incredible mother. Karie always puts our daughters first. I love to watch her laugh and even more I love to make her laugh. Her smile is magnetic. I thanked God today for her because I am who I am in part because of my wife. She is a strong woman. I guess God knew that it would take the efforts of two amazing women in my life to raise me. I love to watch Karie. She makes me tick. She fires me up and calms me down. On this day that we are supposed to honor our mothers... I honor them both.

Thank you Lord for two amazing women in my life that have helped shape me and mold me into the likeness of Christ.

1 comment: