Friday, December 5, 2008

facts are facts.

I know my recent posts have all been about Alabama football but hey, cut me some slack. We are in the midst of an amazing season and it's been dry lately so let me live a little. So here I sit on the eve of the SEC Championship. My boys are ranked number 1 in the entire nation. Whether you agree with that ranking or not... its the facts. As I check my emotions I am excited that we have a chance to have another SEC title and be playing for the BIG ring. I have heard the points line shift about a dozen times this week and I like our chances more since we are considered the number one team in the country and a ten point underdog. Anyway, I am anxious. I am trying to contain my tongue. I am just short of prayerful. I am extremely hopeful. I would love to play in the big game again this season. I wonder if Alabama can't beat florida tomorrow how many auburn fans will call me... to which I will respond.

we still beat auburn 36-0. fact.

No comments: