Tuesday, August 19, 2008

False Alarm


One of the more trying scenarios in a persons life is sometimes related to false alarms. For rescue services nothing can be as frustrating as repeated false alarms. I mean imagine, you get the call and your heart starts racing. You rush to the scene of a potential harmful environment... only to realize that a cat has set off the alarm. You get the idea.

Well, just as an update to those who are interested... our home offer was just that. A false alarm. I don't think the people were really interested based on the offer we received. So, here we are again... seven days into the process. No big deal and maybe next time I will wait a little longer before blogging about it. By the way, I mentioned that Karie and I had found a house that we really like in Trussville... well, the picture above is not it. Remember to "seize the day".

No comments: